Christmas Photo Class Treats

My boys' school has a strict nutrition policy, but they still like to bring Christmas treats to share with their classes. This year, my boys are taking ornaments that are being shared in a fun way. We are using pictures of the boys, and inserting candy cane ornaments.


Cute, right?

I started with a picture of my son standing in front of our tree with his hand in a fist. Then, I used an X-acto knife to cut slits above and below his fist. I finished by inserting a candy cane ornament into the slot.


I made a bunch of these cute Christmas photos for my boys' classmates, and I love how they turned out!


Do you send class treats to school at Christmas? Would your little one's friends like this Christmas photo class treat?


Gina (aka East Coast Mommy)

1 comment:

Don't miss any of the fun....