Simple Valentine's Day Craft for Toddlers and Preschoolers (with free printable)

I love a simple craft that only requires basic crafting supplies, don't you? This Valentine's Day craft just uses paper and glue, and it couldn't be cuter!



First, download and print one of the heart templates I designed (below). 

Right-click on one of the pictures below, save it to your computer, and print it like a regular 8X10 photo.






Then, have the child rip bits of construction paper and glue them to the heart. This is a fantastic (and simple) Valentine that kids can make for someone special. Cute, right?


Gina (aka East Coast Mommy)

If you are looking for more Valentine's Day inspiration, check out more than 30 Valentine's Day ideas here.

6 comments:

  1. Helpful info. Lucky me I discovered your website by chance, and I’m shocked why this twist of fate didn’t took place earlier! I bookmarked it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I stumbled upon your blog very interesting! ! Thank you for giving us this moment of pure happiness .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing this adorable Valentine project!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun idea, easy, what 3 year doesn't love to glue!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute craft for the kids to do

    ReplyDelete

Don't miss any of the fun....