Birthday Letter... my middle son turns 8

Today my middle son turns 8, and in keeping with family tradition, I wrote him a birthday letter as a way of preserving a "snap shot" of the little details that make him so special. Here is my birthday letter to my middle son on his 8th birthday.

To my sweet middle son on your 8th birthday:

You have an adventurous spirit, and you have tons of friends. You are kind and fun, and people want to be around you.

You love being active. You enjoy riding your bike, playing tag, and running around the neighbourhood. You also love to play baseball, basketball, soccer, and hockey... and hockey is your favorite.

You are a sweet boy, and you are always looking for ways to be helpful.

You like to hold my hand, and you still give me a kiss every morning when I drop you off at school. I know that you will be "too old" for this soon, so I treasure each time you show me affection without the slightest bit of embarrassment.

You love to play with your brothers, and recently, you have started making little movies with them. I love watching your carefully choreographed Star Wars fight scenes. :-)

You enjoy building things... and you are excellent at it. You love LEGO, have your own tools, and talk about building houses when you get older.

Your favorite color is white, and you love apples and "sour keys" candy.

You are a caring and sensitive soul, you love your blankee, and you give awesome hugs.

You can be very stubborn, but you have a big heart, and I wouldn't change a thing about you.

I love you to the moon and back my sweet, spunky boy.

Love,

Mommy xoxo


2 comments:

  1. Excellent.. Which is the first opportunity to visit this fabulous website I stumbled onto quite a few enjoyable issues and also Let me apply to ones growth about the website. Thanks Enormously. carnival game wholesale

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to voice my passion for your sharpness in writing and giving acknowledges to people. The post should have magnificent guidance on this important matter. marijuana delivery canada

    ReplyDelete

Don't miss any of the fun....