St. Patrick's Day Gratitude Door

For Valentine's Day, I purchased a bunch of paper hearts at the dollar store and our family created a kindness door. I loved how it turned out, so for St. Patrick's Day, I decided that we should construct a gratitude door. The festive decor was fun and EASY to put together, and my boys took some time to reflect on the many things we have to be grateful for.


I wrote "I am lucky because" at the top of a bunch of shamrocks that I purchased at the dollar store. Then, each of the members of my family completed a couple of shamrocks. I love that they spent time thinking of reasons to be grateful for all of our blessings.




When all of the shamrocks were finished, I used masking tape to attach them to the inside of my front door. 


Isn't this a clever idea? I absolutely love this St. Patrick's Day activity, and I look forward to making this gratitude door an annual part of our St. Patrick's Day celebrations!


Gina Bell (aka East Coast Mommy)

1 comment:

  1. Am I overlooking the printable shamrock? I love this. I'm using this and your leprechaun bait tonight at church group. Thanks! s.shuford@gmail.com
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete

Don't miss any of the fun....