Hockey Team Treats

All three of my boys play hockey, and it is a huge commitment -- in terms of both time and money. However, I am happy to support their endeavours because they are learning a lot of lessons that can only be learned from being part of a team. As our regular hockey season comes to an end, I thought it would be fun to make a few hockey team treats for my 7 year old to pass out to his teammates at his year end party. I designed some adorable printable tags, and you can download them for FREE below.


For my son, I used Picmonkey.com to design custom tags featuring his team logo. I love the personalized tags, but if you aren't comfortable designing them yourself, I made a generic tag that you can just print and use.

Here is the custom tag:


Here is the generic tag:


To download the generic tag: right-click on the picture below, save it to your computer, and print it like a regular 4X6 photo.
I put packages of gum in cellophane bags and attached the tags with curling ribbon. Cute, right?


Are your kids on any teams? These team treats could easily be customized for any sport or activity. You could even use them for class treats or loot bags by changing the tag to say, "Thanks for being an 'Excel'lent friend."


Gina (aka East Coast Mommy)

1 comment:

  1. Your blog is really great, I come over every day and each time I find something that suits me

    ReplyDelete

Don't miss any of the fun....